Friday, July 10, 2009

the september issue



We now know Anna got her power bob thanks to Malaysian-born Londoner Charlie Chan of Michaeljohn Salon. I sported this hairstyle once, back when I was 5 and remembered being quite a character. Don't know if I would ever have this haircut again, possibly when I turn 50 but what I do know is that I'm really looking forward to the real-life version of The Devil Wears Prada. Set to release on September 11, The September Issue is a documentary film directed by R.J. Cutler about the legendary Vogue editrix and her team of editors creating the September 2007 issue, the single largest issue of a magazine ever published. 

Snejana Onopka stars as Anna Wintour in this amazing L'Icone editorial shot by Mario Testino for Vogue Paris August 2007. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

show me some love x